web analytics

FORCE FOR STABILITY TRAINS TERRORISTS

By ATWadmin On March 9th, 2008 at 10:52 am

You may recall the witterings of James Baker and the UN just over a year or so ago concerning Iran, suggesting that it could be a force for stability in the region. At the time I derided the unbelievable stupidity and moral bankruptcy of this approach. Under the Mullahs, Iran is the nexus for instability and chaos. Now it is confirmed by Hamas, no less, that Iran’s Revolutionary Guard has been training its men in Tehran for more than two years and is currently honing the skills of 150 fighters. The details given suggest that, if anything, the Israeli Intelligence services underestimate the extent of Iran’s influence on Hamas’s increasingly sophisticated tactics and weaponry.

The price paid for failing to confront Iran will be measured in dead Jews. It’s revolting that this "look the other way" approach prevails amongst the gutless "international community" – they know what Iran is doing and yet they do not want to take any action, and so more innocent blood will run along the streets of Israel whilst the rest of the world fiddles. Iran MUST be taken on – militarily humiliated, and its nuke programme reduced to cinders. The delaying tactic is just hopeless. We never learn the lessons of history – just as Hitler COULD have been stopped before it got too late, so can the Mullahs. I say send in the planes.  

Iran: U.S. Navy Video and Audio a Fake

By ATWadmin On January 9th, 2008 at 4:39 pm

For sheer comic relief alone, the Iranian news outlet Press TV is a hoot. It comes off as a version of The Onion for mad mullahs.

Today, Ron Paul’s biggest supporters veer off into fantasy-land by claiming the video and audio taken by the U.S. Navy in the Straits of Hormuz the other day is a fabrication.

IRGC says the US video of Sunday’s incident in Hormuz Strait involving Iran patrol boats and US ships is archive footage and the audio is fake.

A member of the Navy Forces of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) told Press TV on Wednesday that the footage released by the US Navy had been compiled using file pictures and the audio had been fabricated.

Earlier Iran’s Foreign Ministry Spokesman Mohammad-Ali Hosseini said the incident was a normal identification request by the Iranian side.

Outside of the far-left fringe in this country and assorted Koolaid drinkers around the world, I don’t see how anyone can think this is staged.

A bit of projection though, since they know all about fake videos.

See for yourself.

More from Jules Crittenden.

Also at JWF

HORMUZ CHICKEN!

By ATWadmin On January 8th, 2008 at 9:08 am

_44339974_portroyal_afp203b.jpgNo, this is not the latest addition to the menu in the local Indian restaurant! I refer instead to the news that five Iranian speedboats challenged three US ships in the Strait of Hormuz, threatening to blow them up. The US says the Iranians withdrew as its ships prepared to open fire. At the last moment, the Iranians moved away.

I listened to BBC commentary on this which questioned  the credibility of the US report on this incident, unsurprisingly. Iran claims that nothing out of the ordinary happened, and we all know that the BBC has much more in sympathy with Tehran than Washington. The received wisdom of the BBC reporter on this was that perhaps Iran was sending the US a message not to "mess with it" or else there might be consequences, including the possible blocking of this vital shipping lane for up to one fifth of the world’s oil supplies.

Well, here’s the deal. Next time the Iranians play this game of chicken, the US battleships should take them at their word and blow them to hell and back. Iran is acting at the bully boy in this region, and it knows that the West seeks to shy away from any confrontation, after all, do we want the price of a barrel of oil to rocket further? But if we do not stand up to this thugs, then they will literally have us all over a barrel. Time to roast the Hormuz chicken.

THOSE PEACEFUL IRANIANS AND US INTELLIGENCE

By ATWadmin On December 6th, 2007 at 11:06 pm

You have to laugh at the pathetic response of the Euro-rabble, such as Conservative Kenneth Clark, to the NIE report on Iran’s nuclear intentions. They spin this as being a definitive and highly credible report. So…

A highly controversial, 150 page National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) on Iran’s nuclear programs was coordinated and written by former State Department political and intelligence analysts — not by more seasoned members of the U.S. intelligence community, Newsmax has learned. Its most dramatic conclusion — that Iran shut down its nuclear weapons program in 2003 in response to international pressure — is based on a single, unvetted source who provided information to a foreign intelligence service and has not been interviewed directly by the United States.

Hang on –  A SINGLE UNVETTED SOURCE? And no MSM journalists even raise an eyebrow to the integrity of this report? Listen, our gutless media and our Vichy politicans will still argue that Iran is peaceful even as a mushroom cloud rises over Tel Aviv. They believe what they want and they want to believe the Mullahs are guys that can be reasoned with.

FINGAR ON THE NUCLEAR BUTTON…

By ATWadmin On December 5th, 2007 at 10:44 pm

How interesting to read what US Deputy Director of Analysis Thomas Fingar had to say before the House Armed Services Committee back in July this year:

 

Iran and North Korea are the states of most concern to us. The United States’ concerns about Iran are shared by many nations, including many of Iran’s neighbors. Iran is continuing to pursue uranium enrichment and has shown more interest in protracting negotiations and working to delay and diminish the impact of UNSC sanctions than in reaching an acceptable diplomatic solution. We assess that Tehran is determined to develop nuclear weapons–despite its international obligations and international pressure. This is a grave concern to the other countries in the region whose security would be threatened should Iran acquire nuclear weapons.

 

Can’t remember the international media picked up on this pesky contribution from Fingar.

But hey – he’s been a busy boy since then and turns out he is one of the three officials who were responsible for crafting the latest NIE report claiming Iran had no interest in  developing nuclear weapons, having ceased its programme some years so.

So in July, Fingar said Iran was determined to get nukes but now it isn’t. How odd. And how silent the MSM has been on this abrupt u-turn.

 

SECOND HOLOCAUST POSTPONED?

By ATWadmin On December 4th, 2007 at 9:11 pm

Isn’t it interesting to watch the MSM rush to embrace the latest US National Intelligence Agency report suggesting that Iran has halted its nuclear weapons programme in 2003? I mean for the past SIX YEARS all the MSM has done is mock US Intelligence but once it says what they soooo want to hear, hey presto, it’s credible and authoritative.

But I wonder what those who Iran would like to see "wiped off the map" think about this report?

Defense Minister Ehud Barak said "it’s apparently true" that Iran stopped pursuing its military nuclear program in 2003. "But in our opinion, since then it has apparently continued that program," Barak told Army Radio. "There are differences in the assessments of different organizations in the world about this, and only time will tell who is right." Asked if the new U.S. assessment reduced chances that the U.S. will launch a military strike on Iran, Barak said that was "possible." However, he said, "We cannot allow ourselves to rest just because of an intelligence report from the other side of the earth, even if it is from our greatest friend."

 

Iran must be laughing all the way to the nuclear stock piles. Why on EARTH would it cease to advance its plans to finish what Hitler started, when all it can see is a weak-willed international community which prefers to believe the unbelievable?

SAVAGES….

By ATWadmin On November 21st, 2007 at 6:36 pm

Wonder what you make of the attached? Beware – the images aren’t very wholesome…. savages.

UN REPORTS GO NOWHERE…

By ATWadmin On November 15th, 2007 at 5:33 pm

I don’t know about you but I react to the latest UN report on Iran’s FAILURE to stop enriching uranium with exasperation.

True to form the the UN nuclear watchdog lapdog has said Iran has provided it with information about its past nuclear activities as agreed under a work plan made in August. But of course the IAEA has also said that Iran sot suspended uranium enrichment work as demanded by the UN Security Council and had 3,000 centrifuges. Iran are playing them for fools and we can all see it. Mr El Baradei has said Iran is "years" away from making nuclear bombs. How can he tell? On 5th December 2005 he claimed Iran was "months" away from making a nuclear bomb? Was he wrong then, and if so, how can we know he is right now? Why do we invest any credibility in dear Mohammad?

The Mullas want nukes, they have carefully explained why they need them (that pesky business of the unfinished business with Israel) so this UN charade merely delays the day of reckoning. Time to take their nukes out – the sooner this happens the better.

A SILENT ALLY…

By ATWadmin On November 11th, 2007 at 10:27 am

Nuclear_fireball.jpgI note that even the dovish elements in the Bush administration are losing patience with Gordon Brown over Iran, with senior American diplomats frustrated by his reluctance to declare bluntly that the Islamic state must never be allowed nuclear weapons.

Allies of Condoleezza Rice, the US Secretary of State, have said that the Prime Minister should emulate France’s President Nicolas Sarkozy and warn that Iran may face military action, in order to help avert a new war in the Middle East. But Gordon stays dumb.

In stark contrast, Mr Sarkozy has made clear that war will come. Last week, while in the US, he pointedly said that it was "unacceptable that Iran should have, at any point, a nuclear weapon", the exact words that the State Department wants to hear from Mr Brown. The French President had previously said that Teheran was presenting the world with a choice between "an Iranian bomb and bombing Iran". His foreign minister, Bernard Kouchner, warned in September: "We must prepare for the worst. The worst is war."

But the Brown regime says nothing. It is absolutely petrified that war will come. It is in denial and is far too busy playing to the liberal media gallery to confront reality in the way that Sarkozy does. Isn’t it odd that France is now proving a better ally to the US than the UK under Brown?

IRAN AND THE BOMB…

By ATWadmin On November 5th, 2007 at 9:00 am

795151-765848-thumbnail.jpgWriting over on the Daily Telegraph, Daniel Hannan urges us to take firm action now before Iran gets nukes. This is interesting because Hannan opposed the war in Iraq but feels so frightened by what the Ayatollah’s have in mind that he suggests that military action to remove the nuclear threat is going to be most likely necessary. He makes many of the obvious points, the most telling being that unlike in the Cold War, we are not dealing with rational adversaries. Instead we face a death cult which sees the shining prospect of wiping the Little Satan – Israel – off the map once and for all. It also sees that the "International community" lacks the resolve to take direct action and prefer to witter on about dialogue being the way forward. But "dialogue" will not stop the Mullahs, and "dialogue" buys Iran time to ensure it can threaten a wide region with atomic annihilation should it be opposed. Daniel Hannan says that bombing Iran’s nuke facilities is a last option, I say it’s our only option if we really want to stop the Mullah’s trying to finish what Hitler started – they see the second Holocaust as a dream come true, surely the rest of us see it as a nightmare that must not be allowed?