1. The majority of Americans think that the Obama Adminsitration’s recent tactics used for passing their healthcare legislation were an abuse of power. 64% of Americans think that ObamaCare will cost too much. 65% think that with ObamaCare government is too expansive.
2. Today President Obama signed legislation to take over the student loan industry. So far, the Obama Adminstration has federalized the auto industry, the banking industry, the healthcare industry, and now the student loan industry.
3. Despite a lack of any solid evidence, the biased MSM spread the claim that Tea Party participants are racists, and possibly violent. Recent claims of Tea Party participants spitting and crying out racial epithets appear to have no basis in reality.
4. A Leftist loon named Norman Leboon was recently arrested for making death threats against Republican Eric Cantor. This is what Cantor had to say:
“Legigimate threats should be treated as security issues and they should be dealt with by the appropriate law enforcement officials. It is reckless to use these incidents as media vehicles for political gain.
That is why I have deep concerns that some — DCCC chairman Chris Van Hollen, and DNC chairman Tim Kaine in particular — are dangerously fanning the flames by suggesting that these incidents be used as a political weapon. Security threats against members of Congress is not a partisan issue and they should never be treated that way. To use such threats as political weapons is reprehensible.”
5. 53% of Americans disapprove of the way the Obama Administration is governing, while 43% of voting Americans strongly disapprove of President Obama’s job performance. Only 28% of Americans think that Obama governs in a bipartisan manner.