Off to record a pilot for the new series of BBC1′s Sunday Morning Live. I enjoyed jousting with George Galloway the last time I was on the programme but think it will be less visceral this afternoon. This one won’t be broadcast but I hope the debate will be good. The topics are slightly different from those I told you about a few days past. They now are;
1) Should we allow gay marriage in church?
2) Should we make it harder to get an abortion?
3) Should faith schools be abolished?
The answers are;
1. It’s up to the Church but personally I cannot understand how any Christian Church could allow it.
2. Yes, even the godfather of the 1967 Abortion Act David Steel says so. If you look around the world, there are moves afoot to tighten the law up and I support it.
3. No, How about we abolish State schools?
There is much more to come..