Can I ask your views on these topics?
1) Should we allow gay marriage in church?
2) Should we make it harder to get an abortion?
3) Do the rich have a moral duty to pay more taxes?
The reason I ask is that I am participating in a new TV show and these are pilot topics, not to be aired but to be discussed.
1. No. It was Church to decide what should be allowed in Church, not militant secularists,
2. Yes. Even David Steele, the architect of the 1967 Abortion Act thinks so. Nowadays, for some, it has become a form of contraception.
Over to you – imagine you are on the panel, the camera swings onto you, what do YOU think? ALL views welcome!