0 1 min 8 yrs

As a disinterested observer of the morons who believe that they are having a good time by either swallowing or injecting pills or solutions,  with little or no idea of what exactly they are ingesting into their bodies and somewhat simple minds, I have the following ‘Community Advice’:-

Grab a handful and swallow, washing them down with a lager, (no wasting water around here; boyo!) You then have a fifty-fifty chance of severe brain damage, or death.

Why am I advising this just before the New Year? Simple, I am always in favour of clearance of faulty gene-pools, and you can’t get more faulty than voluntarily swallowing or injecting yourself with poison!

 

 

Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]