“He has not been talking … he is not looking good. It’s clear that something is troubling him.”
A few suggestions as to ‘what is troubling him’:-
- He was shown photographs of President Zuma’s new palatial estate, all paid for by the few taxpayers left in the country.
- He has just realised what a disaster has befallen South Africa after the A.N.C. took power, and proceeded to impose a rule defined by crime and corruption.
- He learned, for the first time, the true numbers of Afrikaaner farmers who have been murdered by A.N.C.-sponsored killers.
- He has been told that his suggestion that all police officers should wear masks during the commission of murders and violent robberies had been rejected, as everyone knew that they would never face justice even if eye-witnesses swore that they committed those crimes.
- He learned that his ex-wife Winnie had just been elected as the ‘Woman of the Year’ following from her speech celebrating the necklacing of ‘informers’.
Or it could be that he is just getting ready to die.